Creating and processing
Employee Portfolios - simplified
As a common practice followed till
the introduction of epfu, prospective employers and employment
agencies invite resumes from potential candidates.
The common means of response are as
- Candidate fills up details on
the Advertiser's website
- Candidate uploads resume on
Advertiser's website or submits resume by e-mail
- Candidate faxes or couriers
In the above described mode of resume
processing, organizations face the challenges of
- Finding the few genuinely suitable
candidates against the thousands of resumes received
- Hours of engaging expensive
resources to sort and short-list suitable candidates
- Lack of assurance on the actual
levels of skill sets claimed by the applicant
Candidates face the challenges of
- Repeatedly entering information
at various advertisers' sites
- Disparate formats of data entry
among different advertisers, regionally and globally.
epfu provides a simple, yet powerful
solution to the above challenges by establishing and defining
standards and related parameters for employee portfolio.
Criteria, parameters and factors
considered in the building of EPF standards include, but are
not limited to
- Structure, sequence and flow
of the employee portfolio
- Common suitability for all industries
- Common suitability for all countries
- Mandatory and non-mandatory
- Provision to add non-provisioned
data in a searchable manner
- Number of characters in each
- Data security parameters and
- Data verification facility
epfu submitted by candidates may conform
to one of the following levels set by epfu:
Level 1: The EPF
contains all the mandatory and optional fields in accordance
to the EPF standards.
Level 2: The EPF
has been encrypted to comply with data protection rights
mentioned in the EPF standards.
Level 3: The EPF
has undergone / is suitable for third party certification
as per the stipulated guidelines of EPF standards.
epfu created according to epfu standards
enables organizations to instantly search and find exact or
near matches as per their specific requirements of skills,
knowledge and experience.